The 8′ cherry bridge was soaked overnight, steamed in the box for 1 hour this morning and clamped into the form, where it will sit now for a week. It was not as wet coming out of the box as I had expected, but it still bent pretty easily and I (really) hope it keeps its shape when I take it out and doesn’t have any ‘spring back’ (where it sort of bounces a bit back from the bent shape). Only time will tell.
- Painting finally begins
- Soundboard Installation!
- Installing the Rose
- The Soundboard
- Adding the hook to the 8′ cherry Bridge
- 8′ cherry Bridge steamed, bent, clamped
- Bridges and Nuts
- Color/Paper samples for Harpsichord
- Soundboard joined and fitted
- Finally some new Harpsichord work
- Building a Flute & Whistle Library
- A Guitar Foot Stool
Pau Hana ‘Ukulele