Still working on finishing up a host of never-completed projects! So, I dug out the parts I had cut out a few years back. This was all leftover mahogany pieces and the only thing I had to purchase was some brass rod. It is a simple design and folds up for easy storage, something you can build in 1/2 a day, once you get around to it 🙂 The only thing I’d do over is to make the legs a bit ‘beefier’. They are about 1/2″ square and although it works just fine, I think I’d go with 3/4″.
- Soundboard Installation!
- Installing the Rose
- The Soundboard
- Adding the hook to the 8′ cherry Bridge
- 8′ cherry Bridge steamed, bent, clamped
- Bridges and Nuts
- Color/Paper samples for Harpsichord
- Soundboard joined and fitted
- Finally some new Harpsichord work
- Building a Flute & Whistle Library
- A Guitar Foot Stool
- A Neck Routing Jig
Pau Hana ‘Ukulele