Still working on finishing up a host of never-completed projects! So, I dug out the parts I had cut out a few years back. This was all leftover mahogany pieces and the only thing I had to purchase was some brass rod. It is a simple design and folds up for easy storage, something you can build in 1/2 a day, once you get around to it 🙂 The only thing I’d do over is to make the legs a bit ‘beefier’. They are about 1/2″ square and although it works just fine, I think I’d go with 3/4″.
- A Guitar Foot Stool
- A Neck Routing Jig
- A Greek Tzouras (Τζουράς) for my collection
- A sitar comes back to life
- Getting Ready for Steam Bending
- A couple of artist’s tools
- Some New Shop Furniture
- Hand Tool Education
- And now a site overhaul . . .
- Neapolitan Mandolin – back to life
- Update long overdue . . . a new workshop
- Learning to write an Icon
Pau Hana ‘Ukulele