Monthly Archives: September 2013

New Set of Uppers

Back in the Harpsichord Registers (Next Phase) I showed a pair of Upper Registers that I really wasn’t happy with. Registers are complicated and must be extremely precise, and straight. These were not. Here you can see that when laid … Continue reading

Posted in Harpsichord | Tagged | Leave a comment

Fitting the Lowers

Fitting the Lower Registers this past week was more than a bit challenging. The challenge presented itself when I discovered that the pinblock supports were too short.This is the original maple block, coming up 1/2″ short. The lower register needs … Continue reading

Posted in Harpsichord | Tagged | Leave a comment

Harpsichord Registers (Next Phase)

After a bit of a summer break for relaxing, vacations, and stuff like that, I’ve finally gotten back to the harpsichord to try to get the registers finished. The upper and lower registers are all cut and are now being … Continue reading

Posted in Harpsichord | Tagged | 1 Comment