‘Ukulele #6 started out to be a traditional tenor ‘uke with a Spanish heel, Mahogany neck like the others so far. This instrument was being built by my cousin for his own use, with my assistance. A lot of work went into the neck but there just was not enough time to get it done, so we switched gears and after the neck was complete decided to turn it into a Cigar Box. He’s quite happy with it and it turned out quite nicely. The neck has a great profile and I think was just what he was looking for.
- Building a Flute & Whistle Library
- A Guitar Foot Stool
- A Neck Routing Jig
- A Greek Tzouras (Τζουράς) for my collection
- A sitar comes back to life
- Getting Ready for Steam Bending
- A couple of artist’s tools
- Some New Shop Furniture
- Hand Tool Education
- And now a site overhaul . . .
- Neapolitan Mandolin – back to life
- Update long overdue . . . a new workshop
Pau Hana ‘Ukulele