‘Ukulele #6 started out to be a traditional tenor ‘uke with a Spanish heel, Mahogany neck like the others so far. This instrument was being built by my cousin for his own use, with my assistance. A lot of work went into the neck but there just was not enough time to get it done, so we switched gears and after the neck was complete decided to turn it into a Cigar Box. He’s quite happy with it and it turned out quite nicely. The neck has a great profile and I think was just what he was looking for.
- Soundboard Installation!
- Installing the Rose
- The Soundboard
- Adding the hook to the 8′ cherry Bridge
- 8′ cherry Bridge steamed, bent, clamped
- Bridges and Nuts
- Color/Paper samples for Harpsichord
- Soundboard joined and fitted
- Finally some new Harpsichord work
- Building a Flute & Whistle Library
- A Guitar Foot Stool
- A Neck Routing Jig
Pau Hana ‘Ukulele