So I found the seminal book on amateur guitar building by Cumpiano and Natelson “Guitarmaking: Tradition and Technology: A Complete Reference for the Design & Construction of the Steel-String Folk Guitar & the Classical Guitar“. I found a first edition copy of this book in a used bookstore, so I bought it and started to read it. Then I went to the Cumpiano site and got all of the errata for the book and carefully put it all in there. Wow, I realized that I could probably do this!
- Getting Ready for Steam Bending
- A couple of artist’s tools
- Some New Shop Furniture
- Hand Tool Education
- And now a site overhaul . . .
- Neapolitan Mandolin – back to life
- Update long overdue . . . a new workshop
- Learning to write an Icon
- Icon Writer’s Prayer
- A little Tool work
- Carving and Casting
- The Jack Rail installed
Pau Hana ‘Ukulele