So I found the seminal book on amateur guitar building by Cumpiano and Natelson “Guitarmaking: Tradition and Technology: A Complete Reference for the Design & Construction of the Steel-String Folk Guitar & the Classical Guitar“. I found a first edition copy of this book in a used bookstore, so I bought it and started to read it. Then I went to the Cumpiano site and got all of the errata for the book and carefully put it all in there. Wow, I realized that I could probably do this!
- Painting finally begins
- Soundboard Installation!
- Installing the Rose
- The Soundboard
- Adding the hook to the 8′ cherry Bridge
- 8′ cherry Bridge steamed, bent, clamped
- Bridges and Nuts
- Color/Paper samples for Harpsichord
- Soundboard joined and fitted
- Finally some new Harpsichord work
- Building a Flute & Whistle Library
- A Guitar Foot Stool
Pau Hana ‘Ukulele